M1 chip. With M1, iPad Pro is the fastest device of its kind. It’s designed to take full advantage of next-level performance and custom technologies like the advanced image signal processor and unified memory architecture of M1. And with the incredible power efficiency of M1, iPad Pro is still thin and light with all-day battery life, making it as portable as it is powerful.
Faster performance and graphics. The 8-core CPU of M1 delivers up to 50 percent faster performance. And M1 has an 8-core GPU in a class of its own, providing up to 40 percent faster graphics performance to iPad Pro. So you can build intricate AR models, play games with console-quality graphics at high frame rates, and more.
Extreme dynamic range comes to the 12.9-inch iPad Pro.2 The Liquid Retina XDR display delivers true-to-life detail with a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, great for viewing and editing HDR photos and videos or enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows. It also features a breathtaking 1000 nits of full-screen brightness and 1600 nits of peak brightness. And advanced display technologies like P3 wide color, True Tone, and ProMotion.
- Type: Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD
- Size: 12.9 inches
- Resolution: 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- OS: iPadOS 14.5
- Chipset: Apple M1
- CPU: Octa-core
- Main Camera: 12 MP + 10MP
- Front Camera: 12 MP
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256 GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- USB: USB Type-C 4 (Thunderbolt 4), DisplayPort; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Battery Type: 9720 mAh, Fast charging 18W